Wednesday, January 20, 2021

January 20, 2021-To nice a day to let it get away so I RODE! :)

 My wife Jo had a doctors appt. early afternoon but the day dawned sunny and suppose to be in the 50 F although a bit windy later on. She told me to go out for a ride so of course that's what I did!

😉 18 miles RT heading up to the Cottonwood Creek Regional Park via the Pikes Peak Greenway and the Cottonwood Creek Trail here in Colorado Springs. It's a slight but constant uphill grade all the way to the park but a real rare occurrence, a light tailwind, YEA!! By the time I got to park to take a break and eat a apple the WIND had gotten a lot stronger but it's almost a total downhill grade heading back towards the PP Greenway! 🙂 Lot's of bike out on the trails, that and the dog walkers too! It's great to get in any ride in January!!



No comments:

Post a Comment