Thursday, November 26, 2020

November 25, 2020, A short ride on different Urban Trails in Colorado Springs, CO.

On Tuesday the 24th. it was COLD and WINDY with spitting lite snow at times. On Weds. lucky for me we got a much better day, 40 F, sunny with just a slight wind!! I decided I needed to get in a at least a short ride with Thanksgiving on Thursday! Headed out to hook up with several of the local area urban trails. The only downer was that Jo couldn't come with me as she'd still "recuperating"  from her "knee strain"! LOL, even though I'm still getting used to the "upright" seating position on my Electra Townie 21d. My last ride was a "recumbent trike" a lot different but the ride was still very enjoyable! Here's a short video of my ride:

"Out and About on the Bicycles", Urban Trails Ride

 

A view of Pikes Peak riding the Templeton Gap Trail


No comments:

Post a Comment