Wednesday, February 27, 2019

A "new to me" trike for BJ!!

I've been happy with my Sunseeker EZ-TAD SX but I found a fantastic deal on a "slightly used" Terra Trike Tour II so I took the funds from selling the original Sunseeker Eco-Tad SX and bought the Tour II! Man this is a SWEET machine, it feels very light next to the EZ-TAD SX and it's got the "indirect-steering" set up instead of the "direct-steering" set up so it seems much more stable and controlled.
LOL, of course just as I got it, the weather here in Colorado Springs, CO. turned to CRUD, today it's freezing drizzle and 25F! :( Hopefully I can get in a short ride tomorrow before the WIND comes back on Friday, bringing a artic cold front with temps in the TEENS F and possible snow showers by Friday night thru the whole weekend!! RATS!! :( JoLynn's doctor said she could start trying "short rides" on her trike so now we a both "chomping at the bit" to be able to RIDE!! :) It is pretty decked out, rear rack, bell, etc. and I changed the stock 30/40/52 triple chain wheel set up to a "mountain bike"style, 22/32/44 triple chain wheel set up!







No comments:

Post a Comment