Sunday, August 6, 2023

August 6, 2023-Just catching up!

 Wow, I'm really behind on updating this blog sorry, it's been hectic here lately and I've been shooting more YouTube videos than taking photos for the blog! Picked up a new older, GoPro Hero 2 with the hard to find "deeper" waterproof clear case rear door so I can use the "rear view screen attachment. Bummer is the rear door won't quite fit in the "aftermarket case" I got for my GoPro Hero 3 White so I will be testing out the GP Hero 2 to see if the video quality is as good as the GP Hero 3, if so I will use the GPH 2 for video and the GPH3 for still photos. 

Ok, rides, well since we can't afford a truck or van and rentals are insanely priced since the Covid 19 Pandemic, it's mostly just the same rides as usual but we do try to "mix and match" trails, back streets and bike lanes to make each on a little different! ;) As stated haven't taken hardly any photos so I will just add the YouTube videos since July 5th. Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment