Sunday, July 2, 2023

July 1, 2023-Multiple Errand/New bike computer-GPS unit TEST Run

 We needed to get several errands done so rather than "BUS it", LOL, we used the trikes instead. It was also used as a "test ride" for a new bike computer/GPS unit a friend gave to me as he didn't really like it. it's a XOSS-NAV model and I will say it's a bit complicated but I'm slowly learning how to work it. I even got the unit to hook up with my STRAVA account so that's a plus! I still haven't figured out how to adjust for "wheel size" or how to set the CLOCK, it's an hour behind the current time?? Will have to go to XOSS-NAV computer/GPS

We also headed over to Angletech to have a couple minor adjustments made to my wife Jo's ICE TRICE T trike and buy a her a new set of SPD cleats so we did quite a bit of wandering around the town, according to the new computer/GPS unit, 24 miles total!! We also stopped at Starbuck's on Centennial Blvd. for unsweet iced tea to go with our PBJ brown bag lunch (Sugar Free) and a bit of shade out of the very warm July Sun! LOL, not bad mileage for an errand run! ;) Here is a photo of Jo heading down under an overpass bridge tunnel on the Sinton Trail, it was more scenic that most of the rest of our run. 




We will be shooting a video of the "Historic Old North End 4th. of July Parade" on Tuesday so from Jo and I, have a excellent, enjoyable and SAFE Independence Day Celebration! BYE! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment