Thursday, May 5, 2016

National Bicycle Challenge

I finally got out on a ride to start the "National Bicycle Challenge", it starts the 1st. of May each year and yes, I know I'll not get anywhere near as many miles as most but it's FUN to add the little I can to the National Total miles and I also support my local bicycle club, Colorado Springs Cycling Club as a TEAM member. Rode some of my favorite Rail Trails, even found that they are FINALLY replacing the old, beat up asphalt for smooth concrete on a portion of the Pikes Peak Greenway Trail!

It was a beautiful Sunny and warm day, been a while since we've had those this spring so I really enjoyed being out and about! If you want to join up here's the website: National Bike Challenge
Here's a few photo's of the days ride!



No comments:

Post a Comment