Monday, February 12, 2018

New Trike, of course it decides to SNOW!!

We've had a real dry winter here in Colorado Springs so far this year, I got the money to trade the bicycle for a Recumbent Trike, get in a couple of rides and WHAM, we get our first snow (4 inches), now there's still snow and ice on the roads as the sunshine has just started to shine at 1:41 PM. on Monday! Oh well, I guess you should never buy a new bike or trike or heck even a motorcycle in January, LOL! ;)

Suppose to be better by the weekend so "MAYBE" I can get out and try to develop my "Recumbent Legs" more! The R-Trike uses different muscle groups than a standard bicycle so I'm VERY slow at the moment but I'll get there when the roads clear and the sunshines! :)  We got hit really hard by the IRS for taxes this year so it's going to take a bit longer to get my wife on a Trike, RATS!! :( Hopefully I can find a used one and give her my Sunseeker Eco-Tad SX Trike, can't wait to get us both, "BENT", LOL, just a bit of a joke as "bent" is a shorten term for "recumbent"! :)  I hope your able to ride wherever you are, Spring is a ways out for us in Southern Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment