Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Finally a ride with the wife!

The weekends have been cruddy lately so the wife and I haven't been able to ride together but we finally got in a ride on Sunday! She hasn't been able to ride since Nov. so I let her set the pace and we had a good day, sunny and 40F at the start. We rode mostly local rail-trails and enjoyed the company! She's to slow a rider to ride with the local club so I divide my rides between her and the club during the month. She can ride all day but she's just not up the "club pace". We stopped for a carved turkey sandwich and then the clouds came in the temps dropped what seemed 10 degrees so we headed home. There's actually a lot of FUN riding at a slower pace, more time to talk and take in the sights so I don't mind, kick'in back with the wife! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment